Friday, February 18, 2011

Indoor grilling

 Okay so I have to tell you guys that I am in love with my stove top grill/griddle! It sure makes it easier on me to get my grill on without having to go out in the freezing weather to do it! I do have to crack the kitchen window and turn on the vent above the stove though. It is so worth the money if you guys do not have one, get one. My suggestions for cleaning it is to spray it with Easy Off oven cleaner and let soak in for about 30 minutes. Then using a grill brush, scrape and scrub the charred remains off the pan. Make sure you towel dry this off very well so that rust does not start to build up. If using cast iron make sure you keep it clean and seasoned after any good scrubbing.

These steaks are marinated in minced garlic, teriyaki, lime juice, a splash of soy sauce, mesquite liquid smoke and onion powder. They are super yummy! ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment