Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stromboli

 Pepperoni sausage hamburger and Italian cheese stromboli! This was super simple and very yummy. Just brown off 1/4 pound of mild sausage with 1/4 pound of hamburger, drain fat. Take a tube of pillsbury french loaf bread and roll it open on a floured countertop to prevent sticking. Smear 1/4 cup of jarred pizza sauce on top of dough and sprinkle with onion powder and garlic salt. Sprinkle meat mixture on top of sauce then lay pepperoni slices on top of that. Then spread Italian cheese blend on that then roll the entire loaf up. Seal the outer edges and bake in the oven at 400* for about 35 minutes. I like to brush the loaf with melted garlic butter after I remove it from the oven. ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Yummy!!! I am going to try to make these... I love this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was very yummy! The kids dipped theirs in ranch dressing. I dipped mine in hot sauce. :) Thank you so much Bobette for showing some love on my blog! I'm just happy to help people that get stuck in a cooking rut. I know I always welcome new yummy ideas to try out.

    ReplyDelete